We are PhishAR, a spin-out company from the University of Oxford. Our goal is to provide the highest level of security using augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) for detecting phishing attacks during authentication and online payments.
Our daily engineering work involves building custom state-of-the art computer vision (AI) models, gathering huge datasets, packaging and deploying our core technology onto smartphones and AR headsets, and building applications on those platforms, as well as the supporting backend services.
Being a rapidly growing startup that innovating at a intersection of three rapidly growing tech areas (AI, AR and Security), we expect people joining our team to not only be/strive to be the leading experts in their fields, but also to take initiative and have the potential to actually lead teams of people in the next few months/years.
Generally, we don't expect you to know everything, or have years of experience. If you are motivated, fast-learning and eager to work in a rapidly growing environment, do apply!
What we expect:
- Practical experience in the field of ML and DeepLearning frameworks
- Ability to write high quality, easy to maintain, and secure code
- Experience in computer vision (CV), especially the detection and classification of objects, and OCR is an advantage
- Experience in implementing DeepLearning models on mobile devices (currently Tensorflow Lite) is an advantage
- Experience working in a startup is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, accept criticism, help younger colleagues, and maintain an open and friendly atmosphere
- Willingness to learn and implement new trends and technologies
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on a new and growing international product
- Work on fast-growing technologies in interesting industries (Cybersecurity, AI, Fintech)
- Work on a de facto entirely new branch of technology (AI & AR) in the field of Cybersecurity
- Work in a top team and with various experts from the University of Oxford
- Opportunity for progress and personal development
- Excellent conditions, a competitive salary, days off, paid sick leave